Square coin capsules QUADRUM INTERCEPT
Item in stock, delivery in 6-7 days
Only 0 left
This item can only be ordered in a minimum quantity of 0 pieces.
Tarnished coins are a thing of the past!
The patented process, already proven in many different industries, takes coin care to the highest level. Regular capsules and snaplocks limit a coin's exposure to ambient air and moisture. The highly porous, copper-based INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ material inside the QUADRUM snaplock does even more: it provides active protection against tarnishing because it neutralizes harmful atmospheric gases inside the capsule, so that the coin is stored in a non-corrosive micro-climate. Visit www.lighthouse.us to learn about further details.
The advantages of QUADRUM Intercept snaplocks:
• Patented INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ with proven, 30-year track record in industries such as aerospace, defense, automotive, electronics, and mining
• Used by the US National Archives, the British Royal Mint, and other renowned institutions
• Active protection from tarnishing for up to 15 years
• No oil build-up, no paint residue, non-toxic
• Available for all coins with a diameter of 14 to 41 mm
• Identical dimensions to the standard QUADRUM snaplock capsule
• Capsules with black inserts treated with Intercept material
• Durable, crystal clear, scratch resistant plastic
• Secure closure, yet easy-to-open
• Extensive range of accessories are available