Free shipping on orders over $150.
USB digital microscope DM4 incl. sturdy microscope standItem number: 354396
Premium 5 megapixel USB digital microscope with up to 300x magnification incl. matching microscope stand ...
Premium 5 megapixel USB digital microscope with up to 300x magnification for a multitude of applications such as for study, at school and for leisure.
Check and detect details which are not visible to the naked eye, e.g. deviations from the original, minute details or damage. The software included in the package enables you to take photos and videos easily, which can then be saved and shared with others. The microscope and software are suitable for all standard computer systems with a USB port (PC, MAC and laptop). The microscope is simple to operate, making it suitable for school children, elderly people and less experienced computer users.
• Magnification: 10x – 300x
• Resolution: 5 megapixels (visual)
• Picture format: JPEG
• Video format: AVI
• Operating voltage: via USB 2.0 port
• Light: 8 white LEDs (adjustable)
• White balance: automatic
• Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS 10.6 or later
• Including software: MicroCapture Pro with measuring and calibration functions, multilingual (English, German, Spanish, French and more)
• Package includes: USB digital microscope, installation CD with driver software and complete instructions for use, quick start guide and calibrated ruler
• Size: 110 x 35 mm approx. (4 3/8 x 1 3/8" approx.)
Stand for USB digital microscope, height 40.5 cm (16")
Sturdy microscope stand with large base, measuring scale, fastening clips and an extra-high shaft, thus enabling large coins, medals and slabs to be inspected and observed in their entirety!
The distance between the microscope and object can be continuously adjusted. Additional adjustment option thanks to the movable slides on the mount.
Mount suitable for microscopes with a diameter of 35 mm (1 3/8"), such as the LEUCHTTURM USB digital microscope DM4 (No. 350 599). Features an inserted foam ring (included), suitable for microscopes with a diameter of 33 mm (1 1/4") , such as the LEUCHTTURM USB digital microscope DM1 (No. 313 154).
With cable routing. Easy to assemble. Material: Metal / plastic. Total height: 405 mm (16", base: 170 x 120 mm; 6 3/4 x 4 3/4").